The RCC is a joint project of the LMU and the Deutsches Museum. An internship here provides students with the opportunity to gain experience in working in an academic institution, as well as gaining valuable skills in the following fields:
• organizing conferences and events
• researching for our digital portal
• working on our publications
• writing conference reports
• editing videos
• coordinating our social media presences
• general office duties
The successful candidate will speak and write English fluently; s/he will also have a demonstrated interest (relevant course work/degree/seminar papers) in environmental humanities or sciences.
• We‘re looking for interns to start in fall/winter 2015.
• A minimum of 20 hours, spread over a minimum of three months.
• Regular working schedule each week (same hours per day, same weekdays).
• A small stipend as well as assistance with travel expenses for those interns who do not already reside in Munich.
• All applications must be in English. Please apply via email.
• Include your availability (when can you do it, how many hours a week).
• Statement of interest; no longer than 5,000 characters including spaces. It should include: your motivation and highlight any special skills.
• CV (no longer than 3,000 characters including spaces)
• References: names and addresses from two professors/supervisors, etc. willing to be called on to give a personal reference.
• Application deadline is 30 September 2015.
For questions or to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The call for applications can be read in full here.