Applications will be considered for internships beginning in September 2016.
The Rachel Carson Center for Environment and Society, a joint project of the LMU and the Deutsches Museum, is a flagship institution for international humanities research in Germany. We contribute to public and scholarly debates about past transformations and future challenges in environment and society, harnessing the interpretative power of the humanities (and social sciences) to contextualize technologies, economies, and policies.
Our internships provide candidates the opportunity to gain insight into the administration of an acclaimed academic institution within a highly international setting. Interns support staff in the areas of:
- Contributing to our digital portal
- Working on our publications
- Writing conference reports
- Editing videos
- Coordinating our social media presence
- Preparing and executing conferences and events
- Fulfilling general office duties